close
Choose your channels

10 year old boy dies in freak washing machine accident

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 • Tamil Comments

10 year old boy dies in freak washing machine accident

The importance of safety during games is not a mild reminder, but has to be a serious adherence. A recent bizzare accident in Texas, US just proves that. A 10 year old boy has lost his life when he hid himself in a washing machine tumble dryer.

The child who was identified as Fernando Hernandez Jr by his mother was electrocuted. Reportedly he was playing ‘gun wars’ with his friends in their appartment complex when the incident took place. He was just in the third grade.

“I was just inside cooking and my little son came inside and told me my son was dead on the floor,” his mother stated. Sure this comes off as a serious reminder to parents to be watchful of their kids and also teach them saftey measures.

Get Breaking News Alerts From IndiaGlitz