Choose your channels

Man dies while playing PUBG due to shocking reason

Thursday, December 12, 2019 • Tamil Comments

PUBG is an online battle royale game that gained traction soon after its PC and Xbox One launch and became a sensation when the game was released on iOS and Android devices. PUBG is one of the most successful and highly addictive games that is popular among young adults across the globe right now.

However, on the downside, the adverse effects of the game have massively impacted the youth. Poor academic performance and addiction are two major factors. In a shocking incident reported from Agra, a 20-year-old boy, identified as Saurabh, died while playing PUBG as he was so engrossed in the game that he mistakenly drank a bottle of chemical instead of water without realizing.

A police officer involved in the investigation of the case reportedly said, "He worked as a parking lot attendant. On Tuesday, he was travelling with one Santosh Sharma from Gwalior to Agra. Both had a common travel bag. Santosh was going to Agra in connection with his business of ornament polishing. According to Santosh, the deceased was busy playing PUBG (an online multiplayer battle game) on his mobile phone while travelling. Reportedly, he was so occupied that instead of taking out the water bottle, he mistakenly took out the bottle of chemical and drank from it without checking."

The officer further added that he collapsed near Morena after his health rapidly deteriorated, and he was dead by the time the train reached the Agra Cantt railway station. His body has been sent for a post-mortem.

Get Breaking News Alerts From IndiaGlitz