close
Choose your channels
NMM

Shocking! Student dies after eating Tandoori Chicken

Thursday, June 2, 2022 • Tamil Comments
Listen to article
--:-- / --:--
1x
This is a beta feature and we would love to hear your feedback?
Send us your feedback to audioarticles@vaarta.com

A 17-year-old Class XII student reportedly died after consuming tandoori chicken from a hotel in Arani near Tiruvannamalai. Ganesh (A) Apple Ganesh is the owner of an Apple School in Mohanan Street, Arani Town, Thiruvannamalai District. He has 2 sons, Thirumurugan and Gokul.

Thirumurugan has just finished his Class 12 examination and on the 24th he ate non-vegetarian chicken tandoori and fried rice with friends at the 5 Star Elite Hotel on Arani Town Gandhi Road.

In his complaint to the Arani Town police on Wednesday, Ganesh, the father of the deceased student G. Thirumurugan, claimed that his son had gone with his friends to have food at a hotel, on May 24.

He also suffered from abdominal pain and vomiting throughout the night. The next morning he was treated at a private clinic near his home but succumbed to a tragic death. On Wednesday, Mr Ganesh lodged a complaint with the Arani Town police, claiming his son died due to food poisoning. Further investigation is on, the police said.

Follow us on Google News and stay updated with the latest!